Key Information about your pitch
Whether you’re choosing to bring your campervan or you’re planning on camping in Pembrokeshire, then there’s some salient information you’ll need to know:
- 56 pitches
- 42 electric hook-ups
- Large 10 meter pitches
- Maximum 2 dogs per pitch
- Coast, countryside, and cathedral views
- Less than 1 mile from the centre of St Davids
- No ground fires
- Fantastic new shower and WC facilities
Check Availability Now
Motorhomes / Caravans, No Electric
Tents / Campervans With Electric
Universal Pitch, No Electric
Universal Pitch With Electric
Stay in one of our beautiful cottages on the St Davids peninsula
If you’re coming camping in Pembrokeshire with your older parents or grandparents, why not treat them to a stay in our beautiful 1-bedroom cottage, Hideaway, situated on site at Home Farm? This newly renovated stone outbuilding is perfect for a couple who want their own level access to a hot walk-in shower, double bedroom, lounge area with wood-burning stove and a kitchenette all to themselves!
Coming in Autumn 2021 – The Farmhouse, Home Farm, sleeps 6 in 3 double rooms.
If camping in Pembrokeshire really isn’t your thing but you still want to enjoy everything that this famously beautiful area has to offer, why not book our cottage, Secret Retreat, perfect for couples looking for a romantic break away and situated right in the heart of St Davids city?
- There are 56 pitches, 42 with electric hook-ups available at Home Farm. Camping pitches and caravan/campervan pitches are in different fields – if you’re coming camping in Pembrokeshire, please look for the tent sign on the map above. For van pitches, look for the van signs.
- Our 10 meter wide pitches are intended for no more than 6 people so that we can ensure that the site is not noisy or overcrowded. If you wish to book multiple pitches, you are very welcome to do so, but please note that this site is not suitable for large groups such as hen or stag parties as we want our guests to be able to enjoy the tranquility of the site.
- 42 of our 56 pitches come with an electric hookup point so that you can use any facilities that you bring with you. While we want you to have the best time possible camping in Pembrokeshire, the site must be quiet from 10 pm to 08:00 am. We request that all visitors are considerate to their neighbors and keep all music and other noise-emitting devices low as this is a quiet, peaceful site.
- For your convenience, this site has full amenities; the amenities block consists of 4 male, 4 female and 2 family shower and toilet blocks with access codes on the separate areas to ensure safety and privacy.
- You are welcomed to your perfect spot for camping in Pembrokeshire from 2 pm, and we ask that you try to arrive no later than 8 pm. If you know that you will be arriving later, please call the site to let us know what time you intend to arrive. We kindly ask that you vacate your pitch by 11 am on the day of your departure…enough time for a quick dip in the sea and a bacon sandwich before your drive home!
- Please drive slowly into the fields as this is a family site with children playing and dogs on leashes – a maximum speed limit of 5mph must be kept at all times. If you arrive later than 9 pm, or you’re going out for the evening, we ask that you pull up into our designated late arrivals spot near the entrance of the site and wait until the site opens at 8 am to set up camp at your designated, pre-booked pitch.
- A maximum of two well-behaved dogs are welcome to join your St Davids adventure but must be kept on leashes at all times and never left unattended. Owners are responsible for cleaning up after their pets.
- The owners of Home Farm live on-site and are available 24/7 if you require any emergency assistance, advice, or directions.
- For full terms and conditions, please visit our Site Guidance page, and a copy of directions, regulations, a site map, and tips to make the most of your stay with us will be sent to you following your successful booking. We can’t wait to see you soon!